&amp;gt; Fighter Megamix &amp;lt; > Fighter Megamix <

DARUDE!!!!!!!!!

DARUDE!!!!!!!!! W00T!! Man that was AWESOME!!

The song and the strobe effect worked perfectly... I was just thinking about doing something like this earlier today, but you did it nicely.

5!!!

Worms Armageddon: Redux Worms Armageddon: Redux

i loved that game..

and i love this... nice job. the best part was the bush part..

My impression of NG My impression of NG

not bad, but..

i do have some criticism for you... have the movie go back to the selection screen (with the yes/no buttons) rather than the beginning.. if you need to know how to do this, just email me at unblammable40@mindless.com .. but overall i thought it was pretty good.

Ng Parodie Ng Parodie

i gave this a 10 in violence because...

i felt like smashing my monitor in with a baseball bat waiting for that damn loading bar to go by. this was a complete waste of my time.

Brak Counter Brak Brak Counter Brak

brak!!!!

brak is awesome, and so is this. nice job. by the way to the last guy that reviewed this, brak is from space ghost: coast to coast... one of the greatest shows :) (it was on cartoon network.. not sure if its still running..)

Pointl3s Pointl3s

sucks..

totally agree with the last guy, this is horrible. only good thing about it was the music.

GraEm3 responds:

Oh ,You agree with the last guy ,is that because you are to stupid to have your own view , or is it becuase he has a really high exp level and your scared to dissagree incase he goes after your "really good ~koff~bullshit~koff movies" please read my description of the movie before you review , did you ever consider that mabey , I was taking a cheap shot at the clocks (you know the Ph33r bit and the bit were the bus hit them).
to be honest this was pretty crap , thats becuase it only took me a few hours (not working constantly ofcourse),i just thought , if the clocks can get in the dailly top 5 with stuff like this ,why cant I , so I tried and it didnt work , so i wont do it again, well actully I might ,just to piss you off ,naa .
-GraEm3

EO's Rant EO's Rant

damn man couldntve said it better myself.

i am also a flash maker (VERY basic but im getting there.. i can use all the criticism you guys have by the way) and i agree 200% with everything this video says.